July 08, 2003
Four days and counting..
LA was great: we ate lots of unhealthy food, saw two shows, saw a great movie, went to a cookout, and got lots of much-needed hang time. I would have had a celebrity sighting but I wasn't paying attention (crowded elevator), and apparently some woman was checking me out at the Bob Mould show but, again, not paying attention.
I leave for Montana in less than four days. Many things to do yet:
- Fix car speakers.
- Find a way to mount my Palm pilot.
- Get gear from Stephen.
- Find a better way to make coffee while camping.
- Finish investigating cool and kooky stuff to see in North Dakota and Montana.
- Figure out a way to seal the doors with the cargo bag on top of my car.
- Decide which tent(s) to take.
- Shop for groceries.
- Figure out where to put my video camera.
- Find my other video camera battery.
- Decide what types of slide film to buy.
- Buy it.
- Buy an infrared filter.
- See if PhotoStitch can make panoramas using photos from the D100.
- Investigate stereo photo mount for the SLRs or find a cheap stereo camera.
- Get everything at work squared away.
And so much more..Posted at July 8, 2003 12:43 PM, Categories: Beardcore