June 20, 2003
I love it when a plan comes together
Travel plans for the summer are materializing.. The plan for last weekend, this weekend, and the next four weeks:
- Last weekend: finally get over jetlag, start editing photos, manage to see almost all of my Chicago friends without hardly trying.
- This weekend: finish editing photos, buy a new sleeping bag, maybe buy a new tent. Dance my ass off at AD.
- Next weekend: drive to MI to visit family, a couple of friends, and see my brother and sister-in-law's new house. See if my grandmother recognizes me with the new head and facial hair. I think she's the only one that every really liked my beard!
- Fly to LA the following weekend. See The Pernice Brothers and Bob Mould, finally see Sarah, manage to get everything on the plan as carry ons, eat unhealthy food at classic LA restaurants, see one star on the streets, shoot the shit, shoot 400 photos.
- Depart the following weekend for Glacier National Park. Eat more unhealthy food, drink some beers, avoid bears, take 2500 pictures, avoid car trouble, claim the distinction of "most wired car west of the Missouri River," and go two weeks with only four shirts, two pairs of shorts, and one pair of pants.
And hey, Evan updated his page!Posted at June 20, 2003 08:55 AM, Categories: Beardcore